Native App doesnt run locally (Native Packager failed to start)

I am developing a native app and I run it locally to test it on Make it Native App, however I keep getting this error. Please tell me how to fix this. I am using Mendix Version 8.17.0. C:\Program Files\Mendix\8.17.0.11170\modeler\tools\node\node.exe "C:\Program Files\Mendix\8.17.0.11170\modeler\tools\node\node_modules\react-native\local-cli\cli.js" start --port "8083" --config "C:\AGAL\MendixProject\NativeMobile_AD817\deployment\native\metro.config.json"  warn Failed to chmod xsel: EPERM: operation not permitted, chmod 'C:\Program Files\Mendix\8.17.0.11170\modeler\tools\node\node_modules\react-native\node_modules\@react-native-community\cli\build\commands\server\external\xsel' ┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │                                                                              â”‚ │  Running Metro Bundler on port 8083.                                         │ │                                                                              â”‚ │  Keep Metro running while developing on any JS projects. Feel free to        â”‚ │  close this tab and run your own Metro instance if you prefer.               │ │                                                                              â”‚ │  https://github.com/facebook/react-native                                    â”‚ │                                                                              â”‚ └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ Looking for JS files in    C:\AGAL\MendixProject\NativeMobile_AD817\deployment\native    C:/AGAL/MendixProject/NativeMobile_AD817/theme    C:/AGAL/MendixProject/NativeMobile_AD817/javascriptsource    C:/Program Files/Mendix/8.17.0.11170/modeler/tools/node/node_modules  2021-01-06T16:37:29,030: [cli] unable to talk to your watchman on \\.\pipe\watchman-Agust�n D�az! (No such file or directory) Watchman:  watchman --no-pretty get-sockname returned with exit code=1, signal=null, stderr= 2021-01-06T16:37:29,030: [cli] unable to talk to your watchman on \\.\pipe\watchman-Agust�n D�az! (No such file or directory) tc
asked
1 answers

Updating Windows to latest version solved this problem for me. You can try that. Also see my post on this here

Other things you can try if windows update does not solve the problem:
Disable firewall and run app again
If using internet proxy, disconnect it. And try running app with direct internet without proxy

answered