Trouble while checkout an apps from the cloud

Hello everyone Happy new year   I try to checkout a project from the mendix cloud to my workstation with studio pro 8.16.0 During the checkout, here is the error message I’m getting   « SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Error running context: Descripteur non valide     at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\svnclientargs.cpp:line 78    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 62    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path) in d:\bb\sharpsvn-v1.900x\v40\src\sharpsvn\commands\checkout.cpp:line 35    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRemoteRepository remoteRepository, IRevLine branchToCheckout, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 86 »   I am the Tehnical and App contact I can comit localy created apps, but I can’t checkout apps I have not creatd localy.   Can you help me ?
asked
5 answers

Try opening the app in the latest Mendix Studio Pro stable version 8.17.0

answered

Thank you for your quick reply!

I’ll check it and told you if it works

answered

Hellà

I tried with 8.17.0 and I have the same issue.

answered

Does anyone have an idea?

I guess I need a particular right, but I can’t find which one

answered

We have the same issue. We tried a lot of version, but none works.

Currently we are running 9.2.0

Does anyone have a workaround?

answered