Native Mobile Date Picker Issue

The native date picker suddenly stopped working yesterday and I’m not sure what changed or what is the problem.  Dark mode is disabled: // Dark Mode - Inherits OS theme if possible // export const darkMode = NativeModules && NativeModules.RNDarkMode && NativeModules.RNDarkMode.initialMode // ? NativeModules.RNDarkMode.initialMode === "dark" // : false; export const darkMode = false; Xcode is presenting two errors: 2021-01-04 16:46:17.442524-0600 NativeTemplateDev[56046:11579084] -[_UIDatePickerIOSCompactView setHighlightsToday:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7fb0be82fe00 2021-01-04 16:46:17.443 [error][tid:main][RCTUIManager.m:1166] Error setting property 'textColor' of RNDateTimePicker with tag #1667: Error setting property 'textColor' of RNDateTimePicker with tag #5195: Exception thrown while executing UI block: -[_UIDatePickerIOSCompactView setHighlightsToday:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7fb0be82fe00 2021-01-04 16:46:17.455 [tid:com.facebook.react.JavaScript] 'BugReporting extraData:', { 'AppRegistry.runApplication1': 'Running "App" with {"rootTag":21,"initialProps":{}}' } The only way I’ve been able to get around this problem is by disabling a line of code from the datePicker.js pickerIOS: { // All ViewStyle properties & "color" (type: string) are allowed backgroundColor: background.primary, // color: font.color, }, Problem with doing that is if a user has Dark Mode enabled for iOS they see this:   They see this even with Dark Mode disabled in custom-variables.js   Edit: I forgot to add that if I turn Dark Mode off on my phone, it works normally so something is still happening even with DM disabled in custom-variables.j Any help would be appreciated with solving this issue. Running modeler 8.15.1 with the latest Atlas and NMR that is supported with this version.
asked
4 answers

Still working as normal 

answered

The same is also happening to me today. I would like to know if there is a solution for this.. maybe the JS needs to be modified?

answered

The solution I had to do in order to solve this was in several steps including modifying the customvariables.js file:

1. Update the NativeTemplate
  2. Open Xcode and disable dark mode completely by modifying the info.plist file
<key>UIUserInterfaceStyle</key>
	<string>Light</string>
  1. Update my modules for the project, especially Native Mobile Resources
  2. Rebuild the app

answered

Hi all,

This issue has been fixed in the Make It Native 8 version 2.2.3.

answered