Compilation of Java actions failed

Hello all, I hope you are doing well.  Am new to this amazing platform. I was trying to build an app using MENDIX STUDIO PRO 9.0.2. But whenever am trying to RUN the project, there is an error popping up stated as – COMPILATIONS OF JAVA ACTIONS FAILED.   I am pasting the whole error message which is showing-    Buildfile: C:\Users\SOURAV\Documents\Mendix\ARMATRICS_APP_SOURAV-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 116 source files to C:\Users\SOURAV\Documents\Mendix\ARMATRICS_APP_SOURAV-main\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\SOURAV\Documents\Mendix\ARMATRICS_APP_SOURAV-main\javasource\mendixsso\implementation\UserManager.java:87: error: method execute in class Core cannot be applied to given types;     [javac]         final boolean hasAccess = Core.execute(c, "MendixSSO.RetrieveUserRoles", new HashMap<String, Object>() {{     [javac]                                       ^     [javac]   required: T     [javac]   found: IContext,String,<anonymous HashMap<String,Object>>     [javac]   reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) T,R     [javac]     (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)     [javac]   where T,R are type-variables:     [javac]     T extends CoreAction<R> declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac]     R extends Object declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac] C:\Users\SOURAV\Documents\Mendix\ARMATRICS_APP_SOURAV-main\javasource\mendixsso\implementation\UserMapper.java:51: error: method execute in class Core cannot be applied to given types;     [javac]         return Core.execute(context, this.createUserMicroflowName, new HashMap<String, Object>() {{     [javac]                    ^     [javac]   required: T     [javac]   found: IContext,String,<anonymous HashMap<String,Object>>     [javac]   reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) T,R     [javac]     (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)     [javac]   where T,R are type-variables:     [javac]     T extends CoreAction<R> declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac]     R extends Object declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac] C:\Users\SOURAV\Documents\Mendix\ARMATRICS_APP_SOURAV-main\javasource\mendixsso\implementation\UserMapper.java:58: error: method execute in class Core cannot be applied to given types;     [javac]         Core.execute(context, this.updateUserMicroflowName, new HashMap<String, Object>() {{     [javac]             ^     [javac]   required: T     [javac]   found: IContext,String,<anonymous HashMap<String,Object>>     [javac]   reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) T,R     [javac]     (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)     [javac]   where T,R are type-variables:     [javac]     T extends CoreAction<R> declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac]     R extends Object declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac] Note: C:\Users\SOURAV\Documents\Mendix\ARMATRICS_APP_SOURAV-main\javasource\mendixsso\implementation\utils\MendixUtils.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.     [javac] 3 errors BUILD FAILED C:\Users\SOURAV\Documents\Mendix\ARMATRICS_APP_SOURAV-main\deployment\build_core.xml:29: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 18 seconds   What should I do in this situation? How can I get rid of this issue.   Please help me out.     Thanks in advance SOURAV MUKHERJEE
asked
1 answers

Hi Sourav, nice to have you connect with Mendix. As I understand from Mendix, 9.0.2 is big step up from mx 8 and still in beta. So expect the unexpected.

Looking at your errormessage I read three errors all throwing an error at Core.execute() with errortext
"error: method execute in class Core cannot be applied to given types;”

All three of them in javasource/mendixsso. So I checked the appstore and found that you have ran into a mendixsso-bug that they have solved this christmas in release 2.3.0:

So go to the appstore, https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/111349, update mendixsso and try again.

answered