Cannot able to see the Native profile QR code

Hi Experts, I created native profile app, whenever i run application, facing an error. Because of this error, i couldn’t see QR code in order to scan. And web profile i can view it accordingly. In the error i can see 8083 port, but in my machine right now  there is no app running with 8083 & even tried to kill this port, but couldn’t able to see this port as well. And also my mobile device and machine both are in same network. Kindly check the following error: C:\Program Files\Mendix\8.15.2.8747\modeler\tools\node\node.exe "C:\Program Files\Mendix\8.15.2.8747\modeler\tools\node\node_modules\react-native\local-cli\cli.js" start --port "8083" --config "E:\MendixProjects\Siemens\QrCodeGeneration&Scanning\QRCodeGenerationScanning-main\deployment\native\metro.config.json" warn Failed to chmod xsel: EPERM: operation not permitted, chmod 'C:\Program Files\Mendix\8.15.2.8747\modeler\tools\node\node_modules\react-native\node_modules\@react-native-community\cli\build\commands\server\external\xsel' ┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ │ │ Running Metro Bundler on port 8083. │ │ │ │ Keep Metro running while developing on any JS projects. Feel free to │ │ close this tab and run your own Metro instance if you prefer. │ │ │ │ https://github.com/facebook/react-native │ │ │ └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ Looking for JS files in E:\MendixProjects\Siemens\QrCodeGeneration&Scanning\QRCodeGenerationScanning-main\deployment\native E:/MendixProjects/Siemens/QrCodeGeneration&Scanning/QRCodeGenerationScanning-main/theme E:/MendixProjects/Siemens/QrCodeGeneration&Scanning/QRCodeGenerationScanning-main/javascriptsource C:/Program Files/Mendix/8.15.2.8747/modeler/tools/node/node_modules jest-haste-map: Watchman crawl failed. Retrying once with node crawler. Usually this happens when watchman isn't running. Create an empty `.watchmanconfig` file in your project's root folder or initialize a git or hg repository in your project. Error: Watchman error: CreateFileW for openFileHandle: E:/MendixProjects/Siemens/QrCodeGeneration&Scanning/QRCodeGenerationScanning-main/theme: The system cannot find the path specified.. Make sure watchman is running for this project. Any suggestions, that will be helpful   Regards, Srilatha    
asked
1 answers

Try disabling your firewall or antivirus and then run the app again. I once had this issue that antivirus was probably blocking some ports or not allowing the communication via QR code to preview the app. Not sure if this applies to your case. Just sharing what I once experienced. 

answered