Text on form, the first time you open it

I like to display a text on a form each time it is opened, until the used decides to no longer need it. I created a submicroflow fetching the text, but to call this microflow I need a form-microflow for every form, only containing the id of the form (to be used to get the correct text). To avoid all these form-microflow it would be nice to be able to pass a form text (the id of the form) to the submicroflow directly. Anyone has a hint on this?
asked
4 answers

How do you get the id of the form? 
For opening form, you can call a microflow on click of the form opening button and in that same microflow you can get form id and pass it to sub-microflow.

Or maybe you need to create a Form entity. For each form, create a form object and simply retrieve form object, get its id, call sub microflow and show the form page. 

answered

Do I understand the following correctly;

You do have a datasource microflow, which need a primitive type of input parameter, value is depending on the page, not depending on the object of the page. And thus object parameter doesn’t make sense?

Out of the box I don’t have a solution for this. A custom widget, allowing you to pass a primitive value in a microflow would be a solution, though needs to be build. Or (which I do find a bit dirty) create a microflow per page w/o input parameter, which calls the datasource microflow as sub and pass the primitive value from main to sub microflow. This requires a specific microflow per page, since the passed value is static.

answered

Exactly, so now I use the microflow per page solution… This thread was looking for a solution which, if I understand you correctly, is not available…

So I’ll stick to the microflow per page, and submit an idea I suppose.

answered

Thanks, but this does not solve my wish to not use form-specific things. I would like to have an element on every form, having the same name, and read its value in 1 microflow that I use on all forms.

You suggest there is a way to from a microflow read the value of a form object. How?

answered