Two errors I dont understand

I'm receiving two errors which I can't resolve because I don't know where the refer to. I downloaded the Mendix SSO module from the appstore but decided I do not want to use it. When I deleted it, it states an error saying “The selected entity 'MendixSSO.MendixSSOUser’ no longer exists”. It gives the eroor in the element "Property ‘user entity’” and in the document “Settings”. So when I open settings, I try every tab that's there but I can't find anything related to MendixSSO in there.   I made a custom login page I decided i'm not using either because I can't get it to work. I deleted it everywhere, it used to the default homepage but I changed that. Yet, it still states that the page is used in the navigation somewhere. However, I cannot find it anywhere there either. This error reads: “The selected page 'MyFirstModule.LogIn’ no longer exists, element is “Property 'page’ of navigation profile ‘Responsive’ and document “Settings”.   I added a screenshot with the errors just in case. I'm using Mendix Studio Pro 8.16.0.   Hopefully someone understands how I can fix these issues.  
asked
6 answers

Hi, 

For the second error, Just check your role based home pages in your navigation profile.

answered

Mathijs,

On the Navigation Profile, open the Role Based home pages and ensure that you are not using the custom login page (or the SSO user entity) there.  Also, you could try deleting the role based home pages completely.  Make sure you check role based home pages and default home page in all 3 navigation profiles (Responsive, Hybrid Phone and Hybrid Tablet).

Hope that helps,

Mike

answered

He Mathijs,

I think the first error is refering to the User entity in System. Somehow a reference to the SSO entity is still there. See pic below for the right location in the modeler.

The second error seems to be related to the Home pages configured for the different roles. I would expect you find a reference to the deleted home page when you open the Role-based home pages here:

Hope this helps!

answered

For the issue with the login page, just create a new page MyFirstModule.LogIn and then search for the usage of that page. I think you might have a menu in a page, maybe created by automatically creating overview pages from the domain model?

Fot the issue with the SSO I expect the issue in the demo users using something from the SSO module.

answered

Late to the party, but I found a solution for the second error:

- Enable anonymous users (just temporarily)

- Now, the Authentication section appears in the navigation panel. That's where the login page is still used (it was just invisible because anon users were disabled). Remove the usage.

- Disable anon users again.

Error should be fixed.

answered

Raised a ticket with Mendix and this issue should be patched in these releases: 9.24.14 / 10.6

answered