Error code CE0106. Cannot find user roles

I am receiving error CE0106 when I attempt to run my application as apart of the mendix rapid developer course. It specifies that at least one role must be selected if the microflow is used… I found https://community.mendix.com/link/questions/99609 in this forum that one must right click on the applicable workspace and select userrole. I cannot seem to find this when I right click on the space that I am calling the microflow from. Any advice on 1. Whether this is the correct thing I need to do and 2. if so, where can I access the userroles? (I cannot update mendix as this is part of a class and teacher requires this version) Thank You! 
asked
2 answers

Hi,

What you can do is select View-properties from the menu bar. Then in the properties pane, under ‘Navigation’ select ‘Visible for’. A pop-up will show where you can select the required user role. You can also right-click on the microflow with your mouse and select ‘Properties;  – ‘Allowed roles’ to get the same pop-up.

answered

Hi,

That means, Allowed roles of the that particular Microflow is none. To resolve this issue, just open that Microflow and do double-click on it. Now you can see the Edit Microflow Popup window. In that popup, under Security Panel you can see Allowed roles selection option. Just select atleast one role.

answered