CommunityCommons.ExecuteMicroflowAsUser: Ids should not be null

We have several scheduled events in our application. Since a few days they all fail when executed. They are all started by java actions ExecuteMicroflowAsUser. Error for all scheduled events is the same: 2020-11-06T20:00:00.556465 [APP/PROC/WEB/0]   ERROR - SE Export: Error in java action "Execute microflow as user" 2020-11-06T20:00:00.556481 [APP/PROC/WEB/0]   Ids should not be null The microflows that are called by the action can be run manually. Running the scheduled events locally works as well. To be sure we made a backup of the applications database and connected it locally, so the data is the same. Connecting the debugger to the application in the cloud does not give any additional info. It crashes at the ExecuteMicroflowAsUser action.  Application has been restarted several times (both restart and stop/start). No changes have been made to the application.
asked
4 answers

Unfortunately we never found the cause. After deploying a new version of the app the scheduled events worked again.

answered

I'm not sure, i bit of a long shot from my side, but isn't a scheduled event run in system context, so there is no currentuser available? This might be an issue for executemicroflowasuser.

answered

Did you upgrade? If I recall correctly something changed in some version between Mendix 7 and 8 within the Mendix Java API concerning using system context for running microflows from Java.

answered

Mendix suggested this might be caused by database corruption and it might need cleaning. Created a backup and cleared the environment. Redeployed and restored the database. Unfortunately the scheduled events still fail. 

answered