How to read a file which I already created

Hello.  I am trying to create a function which reads files which have been created already. I created this function by using Java Action. File file = new File("C:/Users/destination.jcoDestination"); FileReader filereader = new FileReader(file); filereader.close();  But, Exception below occurred. It seems that Mendix could not recognize files which I created. java.io.FileNotFoundException C:\Users\destination.jcoDestination (No such file or directory) com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\destination.jcoDestination (No such file or directory) at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManagerBase.executeSync(ActionManagerBase.java:156) Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\destination.jcoDestination (No such file or directory) at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:30).... I would like to ask how to recognize files by Mendix?   Thank you in advance!
asked
2 answers

In addition to Tim’s comment, if you are looking at trying to load files into a Mendix application, have a look at the Community Commons module in the App Store. For example, the StringFromFile action will load a file from the resources folder into a String. Other actions may also be of use.

answered

Java runs serverside, and there is no "C:/Users/destination.jcoDestination"on the server.

More info here: https://docs.mendix.com/studio/page-editor-widgets-images-and-files

answered