Execute Extra Code In Request Handler

Hi All,           I want to add extra logic to existing SAML request handler, want to know from where is should start executing code when user hits url which will ends with /SSO/.For every request extra logic has to execute. For valid user want to land into home page else continue the existing process. Any suggestions where can i add my extra logic. Thanks.    
asked
2 answers

The Java source code can be found in your project directory under javasource / saml20 / actions. You could add your code there. But do note that upgrading the module to a newer version will also remove your code. So each version upgrade of that module means extra work.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Are you referring to the SAML request or response? For the response the module comes with a microflow which is called something like CustomLoginLogic / customUserProvisioning if I recall correctly. This microflow is called from the request handler within the Java code and is the first place where default Mendix microflow logic can be used if the user is authenticated at the identity provider side. Can’t you add your needed logic there? Or do you need to do something with the SAML request or response before it hits that microflow, hence in Java?

answered