Excel Import Error Help Required

I am trying to import the Parent and child object using the Reference option in Mendix excelimporter (my current version is MX 8). i am getting the following exception, can someone help me   java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The given value '[MendixIdentifier:: id=7881299347898469 objectType=MyFirstModule.Kit entityID=28]' with type 'class com.mendix.basis.objectmanagement.MendixIdentifier' is not of the same type as the member corresponding with the given member name 'MyFirstModule.Part_Kit'     at com.mendix.basis.objectmanagement.MendixObjectImpl.setValue(MendixObjectImpl.java:203)     at com.mendix.basis.objectmanagement.MendixObjectImpl.setValue(MendixObjectImpl.java:186)     at replication.MetaInfoProcessor.storeChangedObjects(MetaInfoProcessor.java:224)     at replication.MetaInfoProcessor.startProcessing(MetaInfoProcessor.java:66)     at replication.MetaInfo.startProcessingObjects(MetaInfo.java:743)     at replication.MetaInfo.finished(MetaInfo.java:768)     at excelimporter.reader.readers.ExcelRowProcessorImpl.finish(ExcelRowProcessorImpl.java:156) 
asked
3 answers

Double check your template on how you defined the parent relation. The error is telling you that you are passing a different object then you have defined in your template. Did you swap parent and child may be?

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Please find the domain object definition 

Excel Import Configuration

Excel data for import 

answered

Hi Mohamed,

could it be that you have forgotten to refresh the MxModelReflection after changing something in your Model? If not, check the PartID Mapping and the Reference Tab for possible errors.

Regards

Max

answered