Clickable container - Mendix Forum

Clickable container

I have a container with several items inside that container, like a table, two images, some text and a reference selector. It would be nice to have the whole container and everything inside of it clickable, just like an item of a listview for example. In a listview an on-click microflow can be added. That option should also be there for dataview and container. So if the container or an item inside of it is clicked then a microflow is triggered. It is like a button with more custom options. 

asked
6 answers

something that might be handy for this post is the btn-hack
it puts a button fullsize over a container, this sometimes needs to be done if you want to trigger certain microflow settings

.btn-hack{
  position: relative;
  button.btn.mx-button.btn-default{
    //background-color: red;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    left: 0;
    opacity: 0;
  }
}

Created

Awesome that we can have an event on a container with mendix 8, but we also need the progress bar please!!!

Created

Yeah, I just downloaded the widget, works nicely, but yeah, this should be in Mendix.
Also the link that Eric posts to doesnt work, but the Widget is called Clickable Container :D should be easy enough to find.

Created

There are already widget that can do this but i agree this should be default in Mendix

Created

just wanted to submit this idea but it was already created :D 
The way that most Interfaces are build now with clickable cards and mobile first, it only makes sense to have containers clickable.

Created

Try my widget DivButtonHelper here. I hope to put this in the app store soon.

Created