Introduce a column for showing module security status instead of hiding the module name for which security is configured(or completed). - Mendix Forum

Introduce a column for showing module security status instead of hiding the module name for which security is configured(or completed).

As of now, if I go to project security, and turn on the production level security, it shows me the list of modules and their corresponding security status i.e. nanoflow access, microflow access, page access etc. Once the security is configured for some module, it disappears from the list and other modules remains visible with incomplete part  highlighted in yellow. 

It will be really great if there is new column added in grid which will show the status as complete/incomplete for each module instead of directly hiding/removing it fro list.

Justification :

For the person like me who finds it bit difficult to understand the user roles and module roles initially, it makes one confused why module disappeared suddenly from the list. 

asked
0 answers