Make Clickable Containers easily distinguishable - Add Indicator for page elements triggering an action - Mendix Forum

Make Clickable Containers easily distinguishable - Add Indicator for page elements triggering an action

Hi all,

it’s a really nice feature that we can make any container clickable and set actions on them.

It would be even easier to use this feature if I could easily see which items on a page will trigger an action. This could be realized with a small visual indicator, maybe in a similar way that you have with the “Show Styles” feature.

This would also help for other widgets as for complex pages it is not always easy to identify the interactive elements.

Thanks for liking this idea! 

asked
4 answers

Missed it again today!

Created

I think Mendix 9 is making this even worse. Containers are now only light gray dashed boxes. This would have been the chance to improve on this!

Not only can you overlook that there’s functionality on it, you can easily overlook the whole container.

Created

I hope this is going to be added in a future release

Created

You have my vote Fabian! 

It would be helpfull if there is a properties tab/area for a page which shows a list of all the microflows and nanoflows accessible through the page or triggered by the page, for instance ACT, OCH and DS flows and possiby where the originate (Dataview3, actionButton4, etc) (removed my fairly duplicate idea :))

Created